Join Bridgecom at Digestive Disease Week 2019
May 18 – 21, 2018, San Diego Convention Center
Empower your patient population to take charge of their own health with a comprehensive colorectal (CRC) screening outreach program.
Visit us at booth 4724 in the New Exhibitor Pavilion to discuss how distribution of Bridgecom’s evidence-based at-home fecal immunochemical test (FIT) kits and HIPAA-compliant, web-based patient outreach platform helps payers and providers:
- Elevate HEDIS® quality measure performance
- Promote preventive care and wellness programs
- Manage and optimize the CRC screening outreach process
- Improve education and awareness
- Drive patient compliance
- Close care gaps with “closed loop” reporting
Stop by to see our patented mailer and get a quick walk through of our solution to support preventative care at-home testing.
Schedule a Meetup
Learn how Bridgecom’s standardized platform featuring custom workflow capabilities, patented delivery packet multi-channel communication options, and personalized reminder notifications helped Kaiser Permanente Southern California:
- Increase its HEDIS Star Rating
- Improve commercial screening rates to more than 80 percent and Medicare screening rates to more than 90 percent
Want to learn more?
Download the infographic.
Watch the on-demand recording of a webinar highlighting best practices for CRC screenings.
Bridgecom also announces its acceptance as a corporate associate member of the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable (NCCRT).