BridgeSuite®, Enables Health Plans to Focus on Outcomes, not Outputs
Bridgecom® has been delivering excellence in member and patient communication programs to healthcare plans, medical groups, pharmacy benefit management organizations and third party administrators for decades.
We’ve learned a few things along the way. We kept seeing the same process risks being repeated in broad patterns across the industry. So we went to work building a better way.Knowing that document content preparation is only the tip of the iceberg, we set about developing a workflow environment designed to eliminate the process risks associated with:
- Transmission of vital content using email attachments
- Executing handoffs between process steps
- Process steps that “fall through the cracks”
- The intake of content in the formats clients work with the most often
- HIPAA compliance.
- Output fulfillment capabilities for email, SMS text, mail, parcel, IVR call and other modes.
- Initiate, track and configure the components that go into communication campaigns.
- Establish and control schedules and compliance date deadline markers.
- Transmit or interactively upload target distribution lists.
- Integrate data qualifiers that prevent incorrect data from being accepted into the system.
- Online access to proofs and approvals.
- Task reminders.
- Production tracking.
- Activity and compliance reporting.
- Online archives, extensible to audit and call center teams, and provider EHR systems.
- Bring transparency to the sequence of tasks associated with program execution.
- Reduce the risk of process errors becoming costly execution errors.
- Break down “data silos” enabling all of your teams to be more responsive effective.
- Provide key documentation artifacts for your compliance and audit teams.
Let's Get Started
Bridgecom® is a software and services company that provides Healthcare clients a powerful way to close communications and care gaps. Our unique blend of technology and patented processes improve their outcomes and dramatically reduces the cost of care.