Fecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) At-Home Test Kits
Empower patients to undergo colorectal cancer screenings using the at-home FIT kit
Bridgecom’s evidence-based at-home fecal immunochemical test (FIT) kits and HIPAA-compliant web-based patient outreach platform helps payers and providers:
- Elevate HEDIS quality measure performance
- Manage and optimize the CRC screening outreach process
- Close Care Gaps with “closed loop” reporting
- Promote preventative care and wellness programs
- Drive patient compliance
- Patient outreach programs spanning all disease states
- Improve education and awareness
Fill out the form to learn more about our CRC Fit kit Solution.
Prevent Late-Stage Treatment Cost of Care
300,000 per patient (on average) saved by avoiding late-stage treatment
Increased Response Rates
50 – 75% CRC Screening Kit Response Rates. Industry averages range from 17 – 20%.
HEDIS Star Rating Increase
Support Medicare Stars and value-based care reimbursement improvement
Dashboard Analytics from our HIPAA Compliant web based outreach platform provide insight into patient behavior
Colorectal Cancer Screening Quick Stats
- The Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program stated the 5-year relative survival rate for early stage CRC is 89.8 percent.
- An Annals of Internal Medicine study revealed that a single application FIT screening can have up to a 90 percent sensitivity for colorectal cancer.
- One in three adults ages 50-75 is not getting screened as recommended, according to the American Cancer Society.
2nd leading cause of cancer death in the U.S1
1in 3 people are not up-to-date with CRC screenings3
90% survival rate when found and treated early2
Approximately 1 in 20 people will be diagnosed with CRC3
FIT Kits Mailed by Bridgecom in 2018
* American Cancer Society