iFOBT/Fecal immunochemical test (FIT) At-Home Test Kits
- Colorectal Cancer is the second leading cause of cancer-related death in the United States
- With early detection, Colon Cancer survival rates are around 90%
- 1:400 screened have markers for colon cancer
- One-third of patients aged 50-60 fall behind on their CRC screenings
- Approximately 4.6% (1 in 22) men and 4.2% (1 in 24) women will be diagnosed with CRC in their lifetime*.
Colorectal Cancer Screenings Performed by Kaiser Permanente in 2017**
Driving Results. Saving Lives.
Our patented process provides health plans with simple steps that provide a huge impact on increasing response rates and lowering costs.
Bridgecom is a leading provider of interactive patient and member communications platforms. We provide actionable intelligence to close gaps in care, improve outcomes and total cost of care.
- Modular connectivity options
- Standardized process models with customization capabilities
- Patented fulfillment solutions
- Experience: Distributing over 1.5 million FIT outreach kits annually
- Powerful, scalable fulfillment platform for kit, mail and digital modes (email, text, web portals, automated calls)
- Patient outreach programs spanning all disease states
- Integrated data and fulfillment outcomes
Increased Response Rates
50 – 75% CRC Screening Kit
Response Rates. Industry averages range
from 17 – 20%.
Prevent Late-Stage Treatment
Cost of Care
$250,000 per patient (on average) saved by
HEDIS Star Rating Increase
Support Medicare Stars and value-based care
Savings on Postage Costs –
Patient Fulfillment efficiencies lead to significant savings.
Ready to learn more about our CRC FIT KIT Solution?