Who We Help
Reduce Compliance Risk While Improving ROI.
Medicare Plans must navigate a maze of regulatory requirements to avoid CMPs and rework costs. Bridgecom provides the expertise, tools and the platform to manage the annual revision cycles associated with these documents, and then oversee program compliance through the year.
Bridgecom has years of experience fulfilling all types of Medicare member documents (Part B, C and D, EGWP, MMP); we’ve been a key solution provider for Medicare Part D member communications since program inception.
Bridgecom’s combination of online self-service tools for document management and archives access allows Plans to better serve members through call center visibility. Audit teams are leveraged through more than three years of online archives availability (with 10 year HIPAA requirement in reserve).
- Medicare Part B,C,D communications (EOBs, integrated denial notices, transition letters, prescriber letters, paper claims status, etc.)
- Extensive non-English language document implementation and support
- ACA Section 1557 Compliance
- Medicare formulary document publishing
- ID cards
- Integration of mailed and electronically-delivered content
- Digital and mailed fulfillment modes (including eFAX)
- API integration with member-facing portals
- Alternative formats (large print, Braille)
- ADA section 508 content compliance
Let's Get Started
Bridgecom® is a software and services company that provides Healthcare clients a powerful way to close communications and care gaps. Our unique blend of technology and patented processes improve their outcomes and dramatically reduces the cost of care.