Who We Help
Increase quality performance with patient outreach communications management
Pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organizations can add more value to their client Plans and Employer Groups using Bridgecom’s innovative member outreach tools. We’re experts in large-scale regulated enrollee document fulfillment solutions proven to increase quality outcomes and performance leadership.
Achieve ROI and productivity optimization, clinical effectiveness and risk management
Bridgecom’s combination of online self-service tools for document management and archives access allows PBMs to increase customer retention.
PBM success requires constant engagement of members, patients and physicians. Our consultative approach leverages three decades of technical and deep health insurance knowledge to adjust and react quickly to client customization demands requiring sensitive regulatory communications so that you can comply in the shortest amount of time.
Bridgecom’s combination of online self-service tools for document management and archives access empowers PBMs to increase client retention by closing communication and care gaps. Our multichannel digital and print communications are delivered to patients via mail, email, text and member web portal.
Our rules-driven, multimodal enterprise services toolset for PBMs includes:
- Audit support with online fulfillment archives
- API integration with member-facing portals
- Digital and mailed fulfillment modes (including eFAX)
- Extensive non-English language document implementation and support
- Integration of mailed and electronically-delivered content
- Turnkey population care management communication (outreach) programs
Choose Bridgecom for guaranteed delivery of:
- Clinical and pharmacoadherence communications
- Commercial and Medicare formulary document publishing
- Employer group communications
- ID cards
- Medicare Part B,C,D communications (EOBs, transition letters, prescriber letters, paper claims status, etc.)
- Member/prescriber communications
- Pharmacy disruption notices
- Section 1557 compliance
Let's Get Started
Bridgecom® is a software and services company that provides Healthcare clients a powerful way to close communications and care gaps. Our unique blend of technology and patented processes improve their outcomes and dramatically reduces the cost of care.